Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Sound track writing

Sound Track writing



(This piece of writing is still in draft form) I did this piece at a writing workshop

HOWL!!!  


The sound of the piercing howl nearly cracked her loud beating ear drums. While the beautiful young girl was running and panting heavily almost losing her mind away from all the the fierce furry beasts.All the animals scurried off knowing what’s coming. The air was crisp and her heart was beating as loud a base drum.

While she was running in the long mysterious forest all the humongous, mysterious trees bent down to her as if they were princesses bowing down to the queen. She finds herself trapped at the end of the sharp cliff edge and pounced off it like a cat plunging into the wavy, surging water with a big thud.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Petra that was amazing! I would love to hear more! I love the descriptive language I hope you had fun writing it!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.