Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

Maths DLO - Geometry and Measurement

Kia ora everyone.
Thanks for coming and checking my blog for the day, if you didn't already know I was working on geometry and measurement for my maths.

We didn't have one specific goal that we were working on because we had like seven different goals that we could choose to complete.
These are the types of ones I completed:

- Area
- Volume
- Temperature
- Mass
- Length

Anyways, here is my finished DLO - hope you enjoy!



I really enjoyed this task and I hope that I am able to green off quite a few goals from this DLO.

What is another thing that you could way in kg's?




2 comments:

  1. This looks great Petra! You have presented your information very clearly - I can see you worked hard in maths this week. Could you just double check check your conversions for mass (kg to g) and get back to me! (There are 1000g in 1kg).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Miss Henderson, I've changed it to what I think is correct but let me know if it still needs more corrections.

      - Petra

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.