Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Maths Video

Welcome everyone,
back to my blog.

For this post I will be showing you my maths video for the problem solving called stairs to squares.
But before you look at this link I want to talk to you about what I think problem solving is for.

I think it is teaching you that there is always more then one answer to the question or that there is always one more strategy that you could use to figure the question out. It also shows you that struggle is good because if you struggle then your brain is growing with a growth mindset.

So.....
Here is my Maths Video

I hoped you liked my video, comment if you have found out any other strategy that you could use for this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.